Enjoy every second with your gals before the you walk down the aisle.
You've been dreaming of this day for as long as you can remember. You've been planning for everything to make sure that no detail goes unnoticed. And now, it's the big day!! You should be full of love, glowing and happy—anything but stressed! Here's how to make the most of the moments leading up to the walk down the aisle!
1. Hang up your dress(es) + veil
2. Make a good playlist to set the right vibe & have fun with it!
3. Find the best natural lighting for getting ready (& for selfies, obviously)
5. Give yourself about an hour to figure out tie styles. It helps if your gals have an idea of the style they are interested in before the day of. But, with enough time you'll be able to try out different styles and wraps until you feel your most confident and beautiful self. The best part? These dresses are actually comfortable!! Don't believe us? Take it from a real bridesmaid who said "12 hours was nothing in this dress!"
6. Share a beautiful antidote about your bride! Let her reveal her look! Make her feel her BEST SELF! This is the best day ever! Celebrate, tell her how much you love her!
8. ENJOY EVERY MOMENT